Poison oak, rash ~
I just realised I have a small poison oak rash again.
I wish I'd thought of this last night when I had been inside from hiking for a few hours and was thoughtlessly scratching my ankle, likely spreading the oils around.
Of course it didn't occur to me then that persistent and ceaseless itching might be, I don't know, a bad sign?
Regardless, PSA for PNW peeps: if you have been outside and are itchy for some reason, redness or rash notwithstanding, *wash up with a cloth and soap*. Don't ignore it like I always seem to do!
We are a Mastodon instance for LGBT+ and alies! ☺
As an effort to fight spam registrations, account requests without reasons given will be rejected. Feel free to sign up again.