Apparently, I enjoy being attacked for opinions on browsers....
lynx is the only good browser.
Good things about lynx include:
* It's the most accessible browser and works very well with screen readers.
* You can run it in a terminal.
* No mouse, no problem.
* Low overhead.
* Not linked to crashing my computer.
* Minimal memory leaks
* Automatable - if a wifi hotspot wants regular logins via a browser, you can put it on a chron job.
* It has a limited scope of what it tries to do and does those things well.
We are a Mastodon instance for LGBT+ and allies! ☺