Perhaps an #introduction is in order:
My pronouns are He/Him/His.
does anyone wanna help me and my fiancé afford to get food today lmao https://www.paypal.me/ashleyvillers
Gentle reminder to people unfamiliar with trans matters:
- do not ask for pre-transition names (aka deadnames)
- do not ask about what's between our legs
- respect people's preferred pronouns (if you don't know, ask them, asking this is polite!)
- do not stare at us as if we were zoo animals
- just use common sense and politeness
- do not be afraid of taking about other things than gender. We already think about it often enough, so, we also like to chat about other things :)
Pronoun Issues/Frustrations Show more
The amount of times I'm misgendered is STAGGERING.
Even by my work family, like they've gotten used to me name (finally) but they still trip up with the "she" and I've been patient and always give them the benefit of the doubt and some slack because they are trying, but it's been MANY months since I disclosed to them...like how long should it take for them to un-she me?
Hi! I’m Ash. I’m a performer & artist/wannabe MUA (examples below)!
I’m a trans boy & broke as hell, I have a part time job that I do only once a week (not my choice, it’s the only way they’d keep me). So the pay is barely enough to live on, especially as i’m doing my Master’s degree & have to travel (& eat) often.
If you like my posts/art/makeup, I’d appreciate any support so I can keep creating!
cash app: cash.me/£AshleyMVillers (£AshleyMVillers)