Perhaps an #introduction is in order:
My pronouns are He/Him/His.
Attended my friend's Gender Studies class today as a guest speaker and gave a presentation on #Genderqueerness and my experience with that. It was quite the success! They were actually engaged with me and what I was presenting to them. It was awesome!
does anyone wanna help me and my fiancé afford to get food today lmao https://www.paypal.me/ashleyvillers
Gentle reminder to people unfamiliar with trans matters:
- do not ask for pre-transition names (aka deadnames)
- do not ask about what's between our legs
- respect people's preferred pronouns (if you don't know, ask them, asking this is polite!)
- do not stare at us as if we were zoo animals
- just use common sense and politeness
- do not be afraid of taking about other things than gender. We already think about it often enough, so, we also like to chat about other things :)
We are a Mastodon instance for LGBT+ and alies!☺